Tuesday 22 January 2013

Book List 2012

Here is the list of books I read in 2012. (I feel I might be missing something, but I can't think what it is!) I still have a number of books on the go that will make it into the 2013 list. The numbers are down since last year, but having children will do that to a person!

The tally:
8 fiction
6 theology/Christian life
4 nonfiction
18 total


Little Women – Louisa May Alcott
Everything I Want to Do is Illegal – Joel Salatin
The Frozen Thames – Helen Humphreys
A Midsummer Night’s Dream – William Shakespeare
Apostolic Letter Mulieris Dignitatem On the Dignity and Vocation of Women – Pope John Paul II
La’s Orchestra Saves the World – Alexander McCall Smith
Eschatology: A Futurist Perspective – Thomas L Holdcroft
Mysterious Apocalypse – Arthur Wainwright
The Mission of Motherhood – Sally Clarkson
Heart and Home: A Reaffirmation of Traditional Mothering – Debra Evans
The VBAC Companion – Diana Korte
Ina May’s Guide to Childbirth – Ina May Gaskin
The Art of Racing in the Rain – Garth Stein
Canadian Pie – Will Ferguson
The Virgin Cure – Ami McKay
Jane of Lantern Hill – LM Montgomery
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe – CS Lewis (read aloud to my nephew!)
Healing Through the Centuries – Ronald Kydd


~lg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...